Another year has passed.
But you have no idea what else you could do outside big Law. Ideas whisper in the back of your head, but you dismiss them as impossible.
As you move through the holidays and end of year, I invite you to remember…
in every moment we have a choice.
Let me share the words of two WILL Members who decided to begin.
They both started WILL a few months ago and participated in the end of year Sunday Sprint.
Lana, a fifth year in litigation realized…
And Kate, who’s been practicing for 11 years, also in litigation, realized this…
Like Lana and Kate, I want YOU to get some insights that spark new thoughts, feelings and action.
Grab a journal, piece of paper or legal pad and answer…
- If I could remove ONE thing that has not served me in the last 12 months, what would it be?
- What are my MUSTS – what must I do in the next 12 months?
- Projecting myself 12 months into the future, I feel PROUD to have accomplished. [Write both what you accomplished and how you FEEL about it]
Girl, you have much more living to do and people you want to help!
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Want more information? Click below to schedule your call.