I recently drove across the George Washington Bridge and miraculously there was NO traffic. And then I noticed something else missing… the toll booths.
Yes, I still paid a toll, via E-Z Pass, but no more physical toll booths.
As a kid, I always was fascinated by the toll booth operators. I’d wonder about their life – if they were hot or cold? What it was like to sit there and take tolls all day?
A bridge gets us to the other side and we have to pay a toll.
Even if it’s being charged to our credit card automatically, we still pay the toll.
What tolls are you paying in your life?
If we think about where you are now in your career… and where you want to be…
The women lawyers I speak with often say they want to…
- Have a job that I don’t dread going to every morning.
- Feel challenged and like I’m going in the right direction.
- Figure out what it is I “really want to do” when I grow up.
- Have structure, guidance and know I’m not alone as I figure this out.
- Take a step back to be more intentional and proactive.
WILL is a bridge that can take you there.
WILL helps you cross the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Is there a toll to pay?
Of course – but we have a few great ways to do this – so you have options!
Because how good would it feel to get to the other side as you …
- Discover what else you could do, make sure it’s a perfect fit and be guided every step of the way.
- Escape (big) law with confidence as you hit “send” on your goodbye email, securely walking into new opportunities.
- Live with greater calm, peace and joy as you silence inner critics, and blast past limiting beliefs that kept you stuck.
- Be amazed as emails, texts and LinkedIn messages appear with ideal invitations that tick all the boxes.
- Enjoy financial security as you luxuriate in soul-satisfying work that pays WELL and affords you flexibility and freedom from the billable hour.
You CAN cross this bridge! Dozens and dozens of women have and you can too.
What is the toll of continuing to work in a job that drains your spirit, and fills you with dread?
What toll would you rather pay?
One that leads you to freedom, relief and fulfillment?
Or one where you continue to feel you’re wasting your time and potential.
No getting stuck on my watch.
Let’s get you over the bridge!
Book a consultation here and explore how WILL can help you to the other side.