If you’ve been an attorney for 2 or 20 years and . . .
- Deep in your heart you want to make a change.
- You believe more meaningful work is possible.
- The stress, hours and demands are NOT aligned with the life you want to lead.
Wouldn’t it FEEL wonderful to…
- Free yourself from work that drains your time, energy and soul?
- Enjoy time with family and friends without worry or anxiety?
- Go to work with a smile on your face?
I, like a lot of other lawyers, get stuck in my head and go down that
rabbit hole of despair, inaction and self-doubt.
WILL forces the time and investment that otherwise isn’t going to happen.
– Jenny, Las Vegas
When we started, I had no framework for how to approach
the conundrum of what to do with my career.
Now I have a lot more confidence.
I’ve decided to leave my firm and I’m coming from a place of clarity and belief in myself.
– Angela, San Francisco
I recommend WILL to people who like me can benefit from a framework
for approaching the question of what to do next.
When you pay for it, you carve out the time to do the work.
– C.D., San Francisco
I hadn’t thought about my “inner critic” and the harsh things I was saying to myself.
Now I monitor the voice that tells me
what I 'should' do as opposed to what I WANT to do!
- Karen, New York City
Before WILL I was thinking ‘What’s wrong with me?’,
but NOW I KNOW, it’s this job that's wrong for me.
- Gwen, Washington, DC
S E R V I C E S
Start with you FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Hi! I’m Elena F. Deutsch, MPH and the Founder of WILL: Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law.
I help attorneys who feel stuck and unhappy, become clear on what they want next, kick inner nay-sayers out of the driver’s seat and act on their dreams.
WILL clients go in-house or do something else entirely!
WILL has been featured in The American Lawyer, Bloomberg Big Law Business, Above the Law, and more.
If you want something you’ve never had,
you need to do something you’ve never done.