If you’ve been an attorney for 2 or 20 years and . . .
- Deep in your heart you want to make a change.
- You believe more meaningful work is possible.
- The stress, hours and demands are NOT aligned with the life you want to lead.
Wouldn’t it FEEL wonderful to…
- Free yourself from work that drains your time, energy and soul?
- Enjoy time with family and friends without worry or anxiety?
- Go to work with a smile on your face?
S E R V I C E S
Start with you FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Hi! I’m Elena F. Deutsch, MPH and the Founder of WILL: Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law.
I help attorneys who feel stuck and unhappy, become clear on what they want next, kick inner nay-sayers out of the driver’s seat and act on their dreams.
WILL clients go in-house or do something else entirely!
WILL has been featured in The American Lawyer, Bloomberg Big Law Business, Above the Law, and more.
If you want something you’ve never had,
you need to do something you’ve never done.