Mission and Values
The mission of WILL is to end the suffering of women lawyers.
- We commit to becoming present before we begin or lead any of our WILL work. This includes: community calls, coaching sessions, pod calls, team meetings, and more.
- We pause to ground ourselves and intentionally step into the present moment.
- We do this through positive focus, meditation or by taking deep breaths. There is no one “right” way.
Invite Possibility In
- We don’t know what will happen in a meeting, coaching session or community call, and approach our work with curiosity and possibility.
- We stay open to outcomes, and are not attached to them.
- We are open to receive a spark of divine magic.
We Intend to Make Every Interaction “WILLish”
- Warm, Inspiring, Loving and Limitless.
Build a Process-driven Company
- We create processes and systems that provide structure, consistency and safety for WILL members, team and alumni.
- We are committed to clarity of communication, accepting personal responsibility, and working to improve all that we do.
- We look for ways to simplify and help more people with ease.
Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
- WILL is committed to inclusion and equity of all kinds, especially and not limited to: racial identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion and country of origin.
- We work to build an equitable organization through hiring, spending, discussions and training.
- We push ourselves to be uncomfortable as we name and work to overcome internalized and systemic barriers, judgements and -isms.