Join us for this once in a lifetime experience.
Put a stake in the ground for yourself.
- By March 31, 2019, Early Bird – $1497
- Between April 1- May 5, 2019 – $1797
Space is LIMITED. Book now to secure your spot.
Your Retreat Includes:
- Our private Rediscover You! sessions and materials
- Three nights’ accommodations, double occupancy, hall bath, lake side view
- Opportunity to upgrade accommodations at a 20% discount by contacting Kripalu directly
- Three sumptuous, nourishing meals each day, plus snacks, tea and water
- Two yoga classes per day, your choice of level and type
- A private Kripalu-led hike
- Kripalu Yoga Dance
- Access to the grounds, trails, lake side beach
- Full use of the facilities, gym, sauna, and hot tub
- Lovely surprises, delights & more!
Arrival – May 21
- Arrive after 2 pm. Check in is officially at 4 pm.
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm – Dinner, meet at Elena and other participants.
- 7:30 pm – Program begins
May 22 & May 23 – Full days at Kripalu include
- Retreat workshop sessions
- Yoga, down time, meals
Depart – May 24
- Morning – final retreat session
- 12:00 pm – Check out
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm Lunch & Departure
I’ve been leading workshops ever since my peer education days in college. Since then, I’ve trained thousands of people on various topics.
I am so excited to bring my facilitation expertise together with my love for helping women lawyers unleash themselves and live their fullest, truest lives.
It’s amazing how quickly clients can get results once they invest in themselves and give themselves permission to act from their hearts.
I can’t wait to welcome you and witness YOUR transformation during this magical and once in a lifetime retreat!
– Elena Deutsch, MPH WILL Founder/CEO & Retreat Leader
For written cancellations received through April 30, 2019, 50 percent of your payment will be refunded.
No refunds will be made from May 1, 2019 or later.
We reserve the right to cancel the program. If we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. Many people use Travel Guard Insurance, and there are other options available as well.
Make sure to book your travel insurance immediately, as coverage is generally better that way!