You are in for a once in a lifetime experience.
Well done! What a way to say “Yes!” to you.
- By February 16, 2020, Early Bird Pricing – $3497
- Between February 17 – February 29, 2019 – $3797
Space is LIMITED. Book now to secure your spot.
At the Nurture Yourself Retreat, ALL THIS IS INCLUDED…
- Four nights accommodations in beautiful, PRIVATE, en-suite room with King or Queen beds
- Private WILL Nurture Yourself sessions with materials
- Intimate experience – limited spots
- Exclusive access to Elena
- Full access to Sunrise Spring grounds, activities, hot tubs, gardens and much, much more
- All mouth-watering meals on site & one dinner out
- Pre-retreat group call: Set your intentions and boundaries
- Post-retreat group call: Reconnect and integrate this profound experience within a week of retreat
- Excursion to the Georgia O’Keefe Museum with the other women (optional)
- Photo shoot with WILL coach and photographer Jenni Ingram (optional)
Lovely additional surprises and delights!
Arrival – May 8
- Check in is at 3 pm.
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm – Dinner, meet Elena and other participants.
- 7:30 pm – Program begins
May 9-11 – Full days at Sunrise Spring that include
- Retreat sessions
- Yoga/activities, downtime, meals
Depart – May 12
- Morning – final retreat session
- 12:00 pm – Check out
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm Lunch & Departure
Hi beautiful WILL woman,
Last year’s retreat at Kripalu sometimes seems like a dream. It was such a heightened experience of love, connection, and deeply healing work.
One of the biggest gifts was the connection the women made with each other.
One of my greatest natural gifts is facilitation… literally to make things easier.
I am beyond excited for the opportunity to be together, in real life, with you and other WILL members! To facilitate a deeply loving, accepting and transformative experience in the gorgeous environment.
Can’t wait to give you a hug!
For written cancellations received before March 31, 2020, 50% of your payment will be refunded.
Cancellations made after April 1, 2020 will result in a total loss of funds paid. We understand that things happen. We can have a talk in the case of real emergencies. Our goal is to make sure we are both supported.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your funds already paid to us will be refunded).
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans to cover your flight, or book a “flexible airline ticket”. Travel Guard Insurance is one option, and there are other options available as well. Make sure to book your travel insurance immediately, as coverage is generally better that way.
You are also welcome to extend your trip as a beautiful way to nurture yourself further.