Sometimes, I hear this from a WILL member who needs a little extra love and support:
“Thank you for not giving up on me.“
This is true even if you haven’t stepped into WILL yet.
I’m not giving up on you.
I’m not giving up on me.
I’m not giving up on holding space for you to step into your dreams.
I’m not giving up on you regaining control of your time so that you can…
- Work out
- Cook healthy food
- Be present with your family and friends
- Begin to figure out how to get the billable hour off your back
This is what I’m holding for you…
- A proven process, so you don’t have to figure it out on your own.
- A community, so you are no longer isolated, but uplifted and inspired by other amazing women on their path.
- Intimate one-on-one support, so you get the privacy, healing and freedom to move forward.