When people ask me about the results WILL members receive, I can have a hard time answering because the impact is so varied and individual. Here’s a partial list (there’s so much more!).
WILL Members have recently celebrated:
- Buying a house in Sonoma County, complete with a yurt and Japanese soaking tub.
- Dropping her inactive bar status notice in the mailbox.
- Acquiring a pregnant alpaca AND taking a new legal job with a 30 hour per week billing requirement.
- Extending a leave of absence.
- Reaching out for informational interviews.
- Being accepted into a PhD program.
- Blocking time for WILL Community Calls on her calendar.
- Going to the beach, on a Wednesday, in Greece. (Where she now lives).
These women are not so different from you. They are smart high achievers who want to do more with their lives and for the world.
They’re women who want to feel alive. Purposeful. Fulfilled. Dare I say, a touch of pleasure.
These women are investing in themselves through WILL. They’re investing their time, money, energy and most importantly… their willingness to try.
They range from second-year associates to 25+ year partners.
They work in big firms, small firms and in-house.
They are kind and supportive, and would be happy to welcome and cheer you on as well.
I recently attended a virtual retreat led by Dr. Valerie Rein, author of Patriarchy Stress Disorder: The invisible inner barrier to women’s happiness and fulfillment, (I’ll write more on this another day) who said:
“There is nothing more dangerous to the patriarchy, than a woman in touch with her desires.”
Want to discover your desires? Come play with us.
In honor of International Women’s Day, let’s be a little more dangerous,
Do you want to make a change you can be proud of?
If yes, I believe WILL can help.
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?