I’m incredibly appreciative that I get to practice yoga with an amazing teacher. Her name is Johanna Bell and this week she led a New Year’s class focused on the number four.
What I learned is this…
We are in a year of four. In numerology, 2020 adds up to 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 4.
Johanna said (I stepped out of class to grab my notebook):
- Four is connected to the sacred geometry of the square.
- True change requires time and patience.
- After sweeping the old ground away, we can lay a strong foundation (I can’t even begin to describe the Ganesh teachings she folded in, but trust me, elephantine energy abounded!)
- Lasting change takes commitment to the process and patience.
- Planting four pillars builds a STRONG foundation.
It got me thinking… WILL is built on four foundational pillars:
- Learning takes place through the online course that you slip into your day in bite sized nuggets, podcasts, books, journaling and more.
- Coaching is where you receive deep 1:1 attention and have transformational insights. (Stay tuned for an announcement about new WILL Coaches coming soon!)
- Community holds you lovingly accountable and you don’t have to struggle alone.
- You – Lasting change begins when you commit to walking the path with consciousness and persistence, (NOT perfection!).
All you have to do is start. Then take one elephant step at a time.
This is no quick fix. But when you commit to walk the path with patience, you can create amazing things.
Are you ready?
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Want more information? Click below to schedule your call.