Our inner critics usually run rampant.
Telling us all the things we can’t do, that we aren’t, or we will never…
I’ve been learning how to change that – reading, from mentors, experimenting on myself and sharing tools with WILL members.
One of the tools is saying, “I am…” and finishing the sentence with something powerful, affirming or expansive.
- I am competent and hardworking,
- I am patient with myself.
- I am responsible for my own joy.
To be honest, I often feel I don’t spend enough time with friends.
“Be the girl who went for it.”
“Be the girl who left big law.”
I want you to take it a step further. Add in the “I am…”.
- I am able to change.
- I am smart and hardworking.
- I am the girl who went for it.
- I am the girl who left big law.
Even if this doesn’t feel true at the instant, how does saying it make you feel?
Saying it helps it become true.
I am here to help.
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Want more information? Click below to schedule your call.