I bumped into my neighbors Abby and Joe the other day. They moved to New York City from Green Bay, Wisconsin a couple of years ago with two middle-schoolers.
As we chatted about the kids and schools, I asked how they liked living in NY? They said they loved it.
“What inspired it?” I asked, “That’s a big move!”
Joe said, “Someone asked me a question that stuck… ‘What if you lived just 10% more dangerously? What would you do?’”
“Thinking about living 10% more dangerously helped us do what we wanted to do for a long time, move to NY. And here we are,” Joe smiled.
Imagine, even if you are a risk-averse lawyer… What does living 10% more dangerously look like for you?
- Say no to a new deal or project that you don’t have time to do well, or at all?
- Not respond to email while on vacation? (With advance notice or course ;-).
- Take a class in something you’ve been interested in… Broadcast journalism? Landscape design? How to start a side hustle?
- Ask your spouse or sweetheart out on a special date?
- Have a consultation with me?
If you smiling as you think about something, you are on the right track!
Now think about this… What would living 10% more dangerously give you?
- More control of your time?
- Hours with the people who matter most to you?
- Work that’s meaningful and fulfilling?
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Want more information? Click below to schedule your call.