Last week during the WILL Sprint group, we talked about gratitude.
I introduced a book called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod (link below). A few of us have jumped into a 30-day challenge!
Elrod says we can’t achieve our dreams unless we put in time to our personal development. Since good intentions to carve out time often fall by the wayside…
He took the best practices from successful leaders and boiled them down into six things. He committed to get up an hour earlier and spend 10 minutes on each of them.
One of those things is journaling.
In our discussion, Courtney shared that she struggles with journaling. How to get started? Chris suggested gratitude.
I know the world is a scary place right now.
But if what we pay attention to grows, then without ignoring the darkness, we must focus on the light.
To say thank you for being here, I have a happy-November-let’s-get-out-
How to Overcome the 3 Biggest Barriers that Keep You Stuck in Big Law
I heard from a reader last week who feels paralyzed. Stuck.
I recorded a mini-masterclass to help if you…
- Crave predictability and control of your time.
- Despair because you don’t know what else you could do.
- Worry about the money, but dream of a life outside the billable hour.
Watch Overcome the 3 Biggest Barriers that Keep You Stuck in Big Law in order to…
- Regain the ability to create time for YOUR priorities.
- Name what else you could (and would LOVE) to do.
- Make a plan to leave without going broke!