When I did the StrengthsFinder assessment (which I do with all my clients) I learned I have zero top 5 (or 10!) strengths in the “Executing” quadrant.
That’s the “getting things done” quadrant.
Discipline. Focus. Achiever. All at the bottom of my list.
Yet, here I am week after week writing to you. ?
I do this for two reasons…
- I love helping you. Seeing clients discover their “it”! Watching women who are extraordinary and brilliant believe they can go for it. They take actions, step by step.
- Consistency. I want to show up for you consistently every Friday at 3:30 pm Eastern. I want you to know when you are ready to begin, I will be here. Having a deadline each week helps me achieve this
- Want control of your time andschedule
- Wake up in the middle of the night dreading going to work
- Desire time for the relationships that are most important to you
- Already left big law but still don’t know what you want to do
- Long for fulfillment, satisfaction and joy…
Lisa in San Francisco who just left big law for an awesome in-house role said…
“One of the best parts of the program was the weekly office hours. In law firms you often feel like an island. You feel like you’re the only one who feels this way. You might have one or two confidants, but it seems like everybody else is thriving and happy.
Then in the office hours, to be able to connect with other attorneys who were also unhappy and maybe for different but very similar reasons, was really helpful.
Talking to other people and talking to you…
I came to peace with how I felt and what I was doing. It felt good to know that other people felt the same way.”
It’s time to think about how much time you can create for you if you left big law.
To focus on your dreams, your career, your priorities, so you…
- Know what you want to do.
- Connect to what is meaningful and brings you joy.
- Experience relief.
Are you ready to gain clarity and freedom? Start with your FREE copy of. . .
11 Resources to Help You Leave (big) Law for a Life That You LOVE!
- Stories of lawyers who’ve made their move
- Podcasts that unlock a world of possibilities
- Courage, tools and communities to bolster you
How good would it feel to regain control of your time, career and life?
Want more information? Click below to schedule your call.